The DataFrames package provides the essential tools you need for working with statistical data in Julia.
In particular, DataFrames provides:
- NA: A new Julia type that represents a missing value
- DataArray: A new Julia type that emulates Julia’s standard Array type, but adds the ability to store missing values in the array
- DataFrame: A new Julia type that represents tabular datasets like those found in typical databases or spreadsheets
- Why Use the DataFrames Package?
- Getting Started
- Importing and Exporting (I/O)
- Database-Style Joins and Indexing
- The Split-Apply-Combine Strategy
- Reshaping and Pivoting Data
- The Formula, ModelFrame and ModelMatrix Types
- Pooling Data (Representing Factors)